PLANTS FOR PRODUCTION OF FORMALDEHYDE RESINS
"ZAVKOM-ENGINEERING" LLC offers "turnkey" installations for the production of the following resins:
• urea-formaldehyde resins for the production of fiberglass and fiberglass products, foams, thermal insulation products, woodworking (production of plywood, chipboard, MDF and glued products)
• phenol-formaldehyde resins (for the production of thermal insulation products, abrasive materials, the production of laminated paper and plastics, woodworking (production of plywood)
• melamine-carbamide-formaldehyde resins (for the production of heat-insulating products, abrasive materials, the production of laminated paper and plastics, woodworking (production of glued products, OSB, etc.)
• modified, hybrid resins for various industries.
The main advantages of the proposed installations are:
• stable quality of products obtained from batch to batch, due to the use of highly efficient mass transfer and heat exchange equipment and an automated process control system
• the human factor is completely excluded
• program setting of recipes and data archiving
• the ability to control all stages of the process by the technologist.
Additionally, at the request of the Customer for the supplied equipment, our company, together with the world's leading consulting agencies with experience in the development of formulations and implementation, is ready to provide resin formulations or modify the resin formulations available to the Customer for individual requirements.