Pilot center of technology processing
To date, the pilot center for technology development ZAVKOM has the technical capability of carrying out research and development work in the field of:
- gas-phase heterogeneous catalysis in the temperature range from 50 to 500 ºС and pressures up to 50 bar;
- Liquid homogeneous catalysis in the temperature range from 10 to 300 ºС and pressures up to 0.7 bar;
- Gas-phase processes that occur at temperatures up to 650 ° C and pressures up to 3 bar;
- Liquid-phase processes proceeding at temperatures up to 300 ° C and pressures up to 0.7 bar;
- highly effective emulsification and suspension by cavitation mixing, ultrasonic dispersion, mixing in eddy currents;
- Evaporation and rectification in the pressure range from 0.1 to 5.0 bar (abs.) And temperatures up to 300 ° C.
- Filtration and drying in the pressure range from 0.1 to 1.2 bar (abs.) At temperatures from 20 to 180 ° C.
- dispersion and grinding in the temperature range from 20 to 110 ° C (in a bead mill)
- Absorption processes in the temperature range from 20 to 110 ° C and pressures up to 0.2 bar
The availability of pilot equipment and experience in conducting chemical and physicochemical processes in qualified personnel allows the realization of such chemical processes as: polycondensation, diazotization and azo coupling, sulfonation, reduction, alkylation, acetylation, alkaline melting, hydrolysis, and physical and mechanical processes: suspension, emulsification , dissolution, grinding, filtration, washing, drying, granulation, distillation, evaporation, rectification, saturation, extraction, absorption, extrusion.
392000 , Russian Federation,
Tambov ,Sovetskaya Str. 51
Ltd. "Zavkom himsintez "