Equipment for milk production
ZAVKOM manufactures a wide range of equipment for enterprises of dairy industry:
- vertical and horizontal raw material containers with a capacity up to 200 m3
- process containers with a capacity up to 30 m3
- buffer and mixing containers with a capacity up to 30 m3
- sterile tanks with a capacity up to 50 m3
- ancillary containers with a capacity up to 50 m3
- pasteurisation and cooling units with an output of up to 25 m3/hr
- automatic washing stations (CIP) with a performance of up to 45 m3/hr
The equipment we manufacture for the dairy industry is made from high-quality food-grade stainless steel pursuant to modern apparatus-construction technologies from environmentally friendly materials, and fully conforms to the hygiene and aseptic requirements of the dairy industry.
3D site modelling lies at the heart of the design, which significantly reduces the timeframe for the work and facilitates the rational location of the equipment. This approach enables the elaboration of an engineering solution that corresponds to the highest technical and hygienic requirements of the dairy industry.
392000, The Russian Federation, Tambov city, Sovetskaya Street, bld. 51
392000, Российская Федерация,
г. Тамбов, ул. Советская, д. 51