Reprocessing distillers’ grains
Distillers’ grains are the main waste product formed during alcohol production. ZAVKOM-ENGINEERING offers to existing distilleries the construction of distillers’ grain recycling facilities.
Distillers’ grains are reprocessed to obtain DDGS, feed yeast or biogas:
- DDGS (dried distillers grains with solubles) may be used as high-quality animal feed.
- Feed yeast is used as a valuable protein additive in the production of combined feed, feed mixes and premixes for feeding all kinds of farm animals, poultry, fish and fur-producing animals.
- Biogas is used as a fuel for the production of electricity, heat or steam and also as an automotive fuel.
Advanced technologies that are used in the construction of distillers’ grains reprocessing units ensure the high quality of the obtained dried distillers’ grains with solubles (DDGS) with low energy costs.
- Deep processing of grains
- Deep processing of peas
- Lysine production
- Xanthan gum production
- Dietary yeast production
- Lactic acid production
- Citric acid production
- Enzyme production
- Ethanol production
- Production of alcoholic beverages
- Production of soft drinks
- Reprocessing distillers’ grains
- Bioethanol production
- Water treatment units
- Vacuum evaporators
392000, The Russian Federation, Tambov city, Sovetskaya Street, bld. 51, off. 319.
Fax: Fax: +7.47220.127.116.11