Additives for concrete
Additives for concrete (plasticising and super-plasticising agents) are additives used to change the characteristics of the concrete mixture: workability, pumpability, reduction of water- and solution-separation, adjustment of losses in the mobility of the mix over time, etc.
Super-plasticising agents are usually divided into four groups: the products of the condensation of Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde (SNF), melamine sulpho-acids with formaldehyde (SMF), modified lignosulphonates (MLS) and other substances, including the ethers of sulpho-acids, carbohydrates, etc. The most effective of them, SMF and SNF, are produced in the form of sodium salts of the corresponding sulpho-acids.
ZAVKOM offers turnkey construction of plants for the production of entry-level additives for concrete on the basis of SNF and SMF, as well as a full set of additives.
The additives produced for concrete and solutions can be applied as follows:
- in the production of commercial-grade concrete to obtain high-mobility and cast concrete mixes with greater lifetime used in erecting cast-in-place structures with a high degree of reinforcement and complex configuration
- in the construction of all types of cast-in-place structures from heavy and fine-grained concrete, and concretes on porous aggregate for long-term transportation and laying of the concrete mix.
- when erecting all types of constructions (including hydrotechnical structures, road and airport surfaces) from cast-in-place concrete under enhanced requirements for frost resistance, waterproofing and corrosion resistance
- when erecting solid cast-in-place structures from high-strength concrete when the heat emission during hardening of the concrete has to be reduced or slowed to avoid the accumulation of internal stresses
- when erecting flat and long structures, to reduce the number of movement joints
- in the production of assembled structures from high-strength concrete, the manufacture on stands of solid, high-density reinforced structures (such as girders, beams, columns and bridge spanning structures) and reinforced concrete items
- when manufacturing structural and heat-insulation light concretes simultaneously with air-entraining additives to reduce the water content under optimum hardness and tempering moisture of concrete prepared on fine aggregates (ash and ash-slag mixture of heat and power plants, expanded perlite sand and others) for manufacturing coatings with high operating properties etc.
- Oil refining
- Catalytic processes
- Chemistry for timber processing
- Chemistry for construction materials
- Processing of coal tar
- Construction of pilot plants
392000, The Russian Federation, Tambov city, Sovetskaya Street, bld. 51
ZAVKOM International s.r.o.