Formaldehyde resins (phenol-formaldehyde resin, carbamide-formaldehyde resin and others) are synthetic resins with the properties of thermosetting materials or duroplastics. They are liquid or solid oligomeric products of the polycondensation of phenol with formaldehyde in alkali or acidic media (bakelites, novolac and resol resins), which influences their properties, accordingly.
The composition, structure and properties of phenol-formaldehyde resins are determined by nature, by the ratio of the initial components and by the conditions of the synthesis (medium, type and quantity of catalyst, temperature, etc.).
Modified formaldehyde resins are formaldehyde resins in the synthesis of which modifiers have been used at various stages (melamine, urea and others). The quality of the resin depends on the modifier used in the synthesis.
ZAVKOM performs the design and turnkey construction of process lines for the production of formaldehyde resins and units for the production of adhesive compositions on their basis for the timber processing and construction industries.
Key advantages of the proposed technology:
- Stable quality of products from batch to batch
- Synthesis of low-toxic resins with high water resistance and with a spatial structure of polymers
- High product quality
- Production of laminated chipboard of E1-E0 emission class
- Precision dosing of components with an error margin of less than 1%
- Highly effective mixing of components
- Automated production process control
- Human factor is wholly excluded
- Programmed setting of formulae (the number of formulae is not limited programmatically) and data archiving
- All stages of the process are under the technologist's control
We are well placed to provide formulae for resins, developed in line with the individual requirements of the customer.
ZAVKOM also offers the construction of installations for the production of formaldehyde and carbamide-formaldehyde concentrate to provide raw material in the production of resins and achieve the optimal technical and economic indicators.
- Oil refining
- Catalytic processes
- Chemistry for timber processing
- Chemistry for construction materials
- Processing of coal tar
- Construction of pilot plants
392000, The Russian Federation, Tambov city, Sovetskaya Street, bld. 51
ZAVKOM International s.r.o.